There are a lot of projects to work on over this coming week. A few for work, one for school and I need to decide about something extra. Here’s the break down of what I need to think about and plan.
Copyright and institutional Repositories
- I probably need to pair things down a bit. There’s potentially too many things to cover.
- I want to read, take notes on the Tom Watson article from American Archivist. That’s a great starting point for the issues surrounding copyright and access. I also need to find my notes from the authors presentation from SGA in 2010 to see if there’s other information that I can use that might be outside of the article.
- understand how to explain data as a primary source
- write opening section defining primary source
- refine analysis section
- Do I need an archive section
Engaged Learning And archives
- I need to decide if i want to pursue something on this for spring 2013. I can’t sit on it too long.
History of educating users
- While i need to write on this topic, i need to spend most of my time pulling sources together.